Code of Ethics
Our Promise To You
- To perform high quality repair at a fair and just price
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used parts. Replaced may be inspected upon request
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer (you).
- To promote good will between the motorist and the auto repair industry.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer (you) which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer (you) a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to customer (you).
- To notify the customer (you) if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for at least one year.
- To excercise reasonable care for the the customer's (your) property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's (your) complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
Click here to view About Us